Drain, pat dry and cube the firm tofu. Crush the piece fresh ginger. Crush the garlic cloves. Thinly slice the red chillis. Lightly crush the black peppercorns. Thinly slice the spring onions.
- 1 In a bowl, toss the tofu in the cornflour until well coated.
- 2 Heat the olive oil in a large wok on a medium-high heat, and cook the tofu in batches until crisp and golden (around 5-7 mins).
- 3 Drain on kitchen paper and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- 4 Heat the sesame oil in a small pan on a low heat.
- 5 Add the ginger, garlic and chilli, and cook until soft (around 10-12 mins), stirring frequently.
- 6 Add the peppercorns, soy sauce and maple syrup, and cook gently for 3 mins.
- 7 Meanwhile, cook the noodles following the pack instructions.
- 8 Stir-fry the pak choi and seaweed mix in the wok until tender, then add the tofu, spring onions and spicy sauce.
- 9 Drain the noodles and toss through the stir-fry.
- 10 Serve immediately, with lemon wedges.
M&S had sold out of the stir fry so I used Red & Green peppers instead. The last reviewer said she used. I will not use so much chilli next time tho !! It was scrumptious!!!
Didn’t buy the stir fry mix but yummy with pak Choi and a green & yellow pepper.
- Average per serving
- Calories 544.0kCal