Crumble the feta. Finely chop the fresh basil leaves.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- 2 Toss the squash with 2 tbsp Cook With M&S tomato, red pepper and chilli drizzle, tumble into a roasting tray and roast for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- 3 Mash the squash with a fork and mix in 2 tbsp of Cook With M&S tomato, chilli and red pepper drizzle, the feta and most of the chopped basil (saving some to garnish).
- 4 Slice the ciabatta into 1cm thin slices. Drizzle with olive oil and toast in a hot griddle pan until golden. Remove from the pan and rub each slice with a raw garlic clove.
- 5 Top each slice with the squash mix. Scatter over the remaining fresh basil leaves and a little more Cook With M&S tomato, red pepper and chilli drizzle, if desired.