Tear into bite-sized pieces the wholemeal pitta breads. Trim and quarter the radishes. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Roughly chop the cucumber. Roughly chop the little gem lettuces. Thinly slice the spring onions. Crush the garlic cloves.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- 2 Whisk together all the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- 3 On a baking tray, drizzle the pitta with oil, season and toss to coat.
- 4 Bake for 12 mins, or until golden brown.
- 5 Roughly tear the mint and parsley leaves and place in a bowl.
- 6 Add the rest of the salad ingredients and the pitta croutons. Toss gently.
- 7 Pour the dressing over the salad, then toss.
- 8 Drizzle lightly with more olive oil and serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 308.0kCal