Finely chop the red chillis. Whisk the eggs. Finely chop the chives.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C
- 2 In a bowl, first mix together the ground almonds and baking powder
- 3 Stir in the cottage cheese, eggs and chives.
- 4 Season with salt and pepper
- 5 Divide the mixture between the muffin cases
- 6 Top with feta cheese, chilies and additional chives or spring onions.
- 7 Bake for 15 minutes
- 8 Enjoy warm or at room temperature
- 9 Leftover muffins should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
Poppadom Pie Girl
This cured my heroin addiction!
Very easy and tasty. Calling them Muffins is stretching it a bit, they weren't doughy but more like the texture of a well-cooked omelette. I think next time I do these I'll squish the cottage cheese up a bit as the lumps stayed lumpy, and it might have been better smoother. I'll also have the oven lower and cook for longer as they needed another 5 minutes and the tops were a lot browner than the picture.
Very tasty and really easy to do. I will make them again
Quick, easy and healthy