Finely chop the red chillis. Whisk the eggs. Finely chop the chives.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C
- 2 In a bowl, first mix together the ground almonds and baking powder
- 3 Stir in the cottage cheese, eggs and chives.
- 4 Season with salt and pepper
- 5 Divide the mixture between the muffin cases
- 6 Top with feta cheese, chilies and additional chives or spring onions.
- 7 Bake for 15 minutes
- 8 Enjoy warm or at room temperature
- 9 Leftover muffins should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
Quick, easy and healthy
Very tasty and really easy to do. I will make them again
Very easy and tasty. Calling them Muffins is stretching it a bit, they weren't doughy but more like the texture of a well-cooked omelette. I think next time I do these I'll squish the cottage cheese up a bit as the lumps stayed lumpy, and it might have been better smoother. I'll also have the oven lower and cook for longer as they needed another 5 minutes and the tops were a lot browner than the picture.
- Average per serving
- Calories 144.0kCal