Finely chop the red chillis. Whisk the eggs. Finely chop the chives.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C
- 2 In a bowl, first mix together the ground almonds and baking powder
- 3 Stir in the cottage cheese, eggs and chives.
- 4 Season with salt and pepper
- 5 Divide the mixture between the muffin cases
- 6 Top with feta cheese, chilies and additional chives or spring onions.
- 7 Bake for 15 minutes
- 8 Enjoy warm or at room temperature
- 9 Leftover muffins should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
Very tasty and really easy to do. I will make them again
Quick, easy and healthy