- 1 Heat the oven to 200ºC/ 180ºC fan/gas 6.
- 2 In a pan, gently warm the port and vinegar, add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- 3 Remove from the heat.
- 4 Add 100ml water and the blackberries.
- 5 Season the duck breasts and lightly score the skin.
- 6 Dry fry, skin-side down, in a pan over a medium heat for 6-8 mins.
- 7 Turn and fry for 2 mins.
- 8 Transfer to the oven for 5 mins. Leave to rest.
- 9 Remove the blackberries from the saucepan and bring the liquid to a boil.
- 10 Reduce until you have a thin syrup, then return the blackberries.
- 11 Separate the chard leaves and stalks.
- 12 Slice and fry the stalks in the oil until soft.
- 13 Fry the leaves until tender.
- 14 Slice the duck, then serve with the chard and the blackberry sauce.
Tasted and looked great.😀😀
Easy, tasty and quite impressively presented.
- Average per serving
- Calories 192.0kCal