Chop the extra-fine dark Swiss chocolate.
- 1 Place half the chopped chocolate in a jug with the vanilla extract. Gently heat the milk and pour a little over the chocolate to melt it, whisking it to give a smooth paste.
- 2 Gradually whisk in the remaining milk and keep warm.
- 3 Put the remaining chocolate in a heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave.
- 4 Whip the whipping cream into soft peaks, then fold it through nearly all the melted chocolate, reserving about 2 tablespoons for garnish.
- 5 Pour the hot chocolate into four cups. Top each with a dollop of cream, a drizzle of chocolate and 1 spook skull marshmallow. Serve immediately.
Tasty but I think there is a step missing at the end...
Its 'devilious' delicious!