Halve and deseed the red peppers. Tear the handfuls fresh basil leaves. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Grate the Parmesan cheese.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 (170°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Season the chicken and place skin side down in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- 3 Turn over and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the chicken to a roasting tin.
- 4 Add the sherry to the frying pan. Set aside.
- 5 Stuff the tomatoes into the pepper halves, along with the basil leaves.
- 6 Season and pour over the juices from the frying pan. Sprinkle over the Parmesan and sit the peppers in the roasting tin with the chicken.
- 7 Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the juices from the chicken run clear when it’s pierced with a skewer.
- 8 Serve with the pea shoots.
- Average per serving
- Calories 355.0kCal