Roughly chop the plum tomatoes. Roughly chop the kale. Juice the lemons. Crush the garlic cloves. Drain and rinse the butter beans.
- 1 Pat the beans dry with kitchen paper.
- 2 Heat the olive oil in a wide-based pan on a medium-high heat.
- 3 Once hot, add the beans, season and cook for 8 – 10 mins until crispy, stirring occasionally.
- 4 Add the garlic for the last 3 mins cooking time.
- 5 Meanwhile, sprinkle the lemon juice over the kale in a bowl.
- 6 Massage it into the kale and season.
- 7 When the beans are crispy, add the grains and paprika to the pan and cook until the grains are warmed through. Depending on the size of your pan you may need to do this in batches or use 2 pans.
- 8 Take the pan off the heat and stir through the tomatoes. Serve while warm.
- 9 Use your favourite grains or to save on the wash up, opt for one of our grain pouches.
- 10 Experiment with the flavours – add some red or green chilli to spice up the beans.
- Average per serving
- Calories 411.0kCal