Finely dice the green pepper. Finely slice the spring onions. Finely dice the celery sticks. Finely chop the coriander. To serve cut 1 into wedges and juice 1 of the lemons. Quarter the spicy Spanish chorizo slices. Roughly chop the ripe mixed tomatoes.
- 1 In a non-metallic bowl, stir together the prawns and 2 tbsp Creole Paste.
- 2 In another bowl, mix together the crab, green pepper, spring onions, celery, coriander and lemon juice; season.
- 3 Heat a wide sauté pan and gently cook the chorizo for 2-3 minutes until starting to crisp and release its oil.
- 4 Stir in the remaining Creole Paste and cook for 30 seconds, stirring continuously.
- 5 Add the tomatoes, reduce the heat and cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the tomatoes have broken down and made a sauce.
- 6 Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti following pack instructions until al dente.
- 7 Take 2 ladlefuls of pasta water and stir into the tomato sauce.
- 8 Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Stir the tomato sauce into the pasta, loosely cover with a lid and set aside.
- 9 Wipe out the tomato pan, return to a high heat, add the prawns and stir for 3 minutes until cooked through.
- 10 To serve, divide the spaghetti and tomato sauce among 4 pasta bowls, top with the crab mixture and then the prawns. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
This was fantastic! Very tasty. All my family loved it. Super easy to cook and timings were perfect. Will be one of our favourites. Delicious!
- Average per serving
- Calories 339.0kCal