Finely chop the spring onions. Deseed and finely chop the red chillis. Defrost the frozen crab meat. Zest the lemons. Finely chop the flat-leaf parsley.
- 1 Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, and move on to the next steps while you wait.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and gently cook the spring onions and chilli for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- 3 Add the crab meat and heat through.
- 4 Drain the pasta, reserving a little cooking water, and tip into the pan with the spring onions.
- 5 Add the lemon zest and parsley, season and stir well.
- 6 Serve immediately in bowls.
Quick and easy. Wasn't bowled over enough to want to make again
Tried with 175g of King prawns as couldn't find crab meat but was still good. Also used 200g pasta for 2 people and a bit more oil so it wasn't too dry.
I did a variation of this recipe as I couldn't find any frozen crab meat so opted for crab and chilli pâté/mousse. I also added scallops and prawns. It was delicious, easy to make and the mousse acted as a sauce.
Why do you need to reserve some so the cooking water from the pasta?
Lush lush lush and very easy
Flavours work well, but awfully dry
Was delicious but I recommend using white and brown meat for extra flavor and a sweet chilli sauce
Emeriel Cúo Háran
Nice flavours but a bit dry
- Average per serving
- Calories 383.0kCal