Finely chop the spring onions. Deseed and finely chop the red chillis. Defrost the frozen crab meat. Zest the lemons. Finely chop the flat-leaf parsley.
- 1 Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, and move on to the next steps while you wait.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and gently cook the spring onions and chilli for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- 3 Add the crab meat and heat through.
- 4 Drain the pasta, reserving a little cooking water, and tip into the pan with the spring onions.
- 5 Add the lemon zest and parsley, season and stir well.
- 6 Serve immediately in bowls.
Was delicious but I recommend using white and brown meat for extra flavor and a sweet chilli sauce
Emeriel Cúo Háran
Nice flavours but a bit dry
Flavours work well, but awfully dry
Lush lush lush and very easy
Why do you need to reserve some so the cooking water from the pasta?
I did a variation of this recipe as I couldn't find any frozen crab meat so opted for crab and chilli pâté/mousse. I also added scallops and prawns. It was delicious, easy to make and the mousse acted as a sauce.
Tried with 175g of King prawns as couldn't find crab meat but was still good. Also used 200g pasta for 2 people and a bit more oil so it wasn't too dry.
Quick and easy. Wasn't bowled over enough to want to make again
- Average per serving
- Calories 383.0kCal