Half and crushed the garlic cloves. Deseed and finely chop the red chillis.
- 1 Bring a large pan of water to the boil for the pasta
- 2 Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a medium frying pan over a low-to-medium heat, and add the half garlic clove
- 3 Fry gently for 1 minute, then add the fennel seeds and breadcrumbs and fry for 2-3 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- 4 Remove the breadcrumbs with a slotted spoon and set aside (discard the garlic).
- 5 Add the remaining oil, crushed garlic and chilli to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant but not coloured.
- 6 Stir in the wine and allow to bubble briefly, before adding the crab meat, lemon zest and juice
- 7 Heat briefly, then remove from the heat while you cook the pasta according to pack instructions
- 8 Drain the pasta, reserving a few tbsp of the water, then toss it gently in the pan with the crab meat and parsley, adding the water to loosen the sauce as required
- 9 Season and divide between 2 bowls.
- 10 Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and olive oil to serve
- Average per serving
- Calories 432.0kCal