Slice into 5mm rounds the salad tomatoes. Dice the garlic clove. To brush over, use some extra of the olive oil. Zest the lemons. Cut the ready-rolled puff pastry into quarters. Slice into 2mm rounds the courgettes.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/gas 6. Put 2 baking trays in the oven.
- 2 Lightly salt the tomatoes, leave for 15 mins, then rinse and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- 3 Meanwhile, make a pistou. In a blender, blitz the garlic, basil and oil until almost smooth.
- 4 Set aside.
- 5 In a bowl, mix together the cream, mascarpone, lemon zest and thyme, until smooth.
- 6 Put the pastry quarters on a sheet of baking parchment. Spread with the mascarpone, leaving a 5mm border. Layer the courgettes and tomatoes on top, leaving the border uncovered.
- 7 Brush with oil, put on the baking trays and bake for 25-35 mins, until crisp.
- 8 Dot with the pistou to serve.