Cut into 6-8 chunks each of the chicken breasts. Mince the ginger. Mince the garlic clove. Juice whole, zest half the limes. Chop the mint leaves.
- 1 Preheat your oven to 180C.
- 2 Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3 Add the chicken, combine gently and cover.
- 4 Place in the fridge to marinade for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- 5 When you are ready to cook, remove from the fridge and skewer chicken pieces onto sticks.
- 6 Discard excess marinade.
- 7 Heat up a little olive oil in a frying/griddle pan over medium-high heat, and fry the chicken skewers briefly on each side to colour them.
- 8 Transfer skewers to a lined baking tray, and sprinkle some nigella seeds over the top.
- 9 Place in the oven and cook for 15 mins, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 10 To prepare the dip, combine all the dip ingredients in a small bowl.
- 11 Remove from the oven. Serve warm or cold, with the dip on the side.
Really enjoyed the food. Just needed a dab of salt .
Really Yummy Dish!
So easy to do and tastes delicious!
Excellent, easy to do and appreciated by all the family
- Average per serving
- Calories 188.0kCal