Cut into 6-8 chunks each of the chicken breasts. Mince the ginger. Mince the garlic clove. Juice whole, zest half the limes. Chop the mint leaves.
- 1 Preheat your oven to 180C.
- 2 Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3 Add the chicken, combine gently and cover.
- 4 Place in the fridge to marinade for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- 5 When you are ready to cook, remove from the fridge and skewer chicken pieces onto sticks.
- 6 Discard excess marinade.
- 7 Heat up a little olive oil in a frying/griddle pan over medium-high heat, and fry the chicken skewers briefly on each side to colour them.
- 8 Transfer skewers to a lined baking tray, and sprinkle some nigella seeds over the top.
- 9 Place in the oven and cook for 15 mins, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 10 To prepare the dip, combine all the dip ingredients in a small bowl.
- 11 Remove from the oven. Serve warm or cold, with the dip on the side.
Excellent, easy to do and appreciated by all the family
Really Yummy Dish!
So easy to do and tastes delicious!
Really enjoyed the food. Just needed a dab of salt .
- Average per serving
- Calories 188.0kCal