Peel and segment the clementines.
- 1 Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- 2 Put the granulated sugar in a medium heavy-based pan along with a splash of water. Heat gently, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved.
- 3 Increase the heat and let the mixture boil for 5-6 minutes, without stirring, until dark golden brown. Remove from the heat and quickly stir in the hazelnuts.
- 4 Pour the caramelised nuts onto the baking sheet and allow to set for 20 minutes.
- 5 Break off a few and put aside for decoration. Remove the rest from the paper and roughly chop.
- 6 Line one 900g loaf tin per 8 servings with cling film. Put the mascarpone and yogurt in a large bowl and beat until smooth.
- 7 In a separate bowl, whisk the cream and icing sugar to soft peaks and fold it into the mascarpone mix.
- 8 Fold in the clementines, wine and chopped nuts.
- 9 Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface. Freeze for 4-5 hours, until just set.
- 10 Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Turn out of the tin, decorate with the reserved nuts and slice to serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 549.0kCal