Halve the glacé cherries.
- 1 Grease one 20cm square shallow baking tin per cake being made; line with baking parchment.
- 2 Melt the chocolate and butter over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave on a low heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring after the first minute. Don’t overheat or chocolate will seize.
- 3 Put the biscuits into a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin, leaving some chunks.
- 4 Add the walnuts, raisins, cherries and biscuits to the melted chocolate. Stir well to combine then tip into the prepared tin, pressing down the surface with the back of a spoon.
- 5 Leave in the fridge for about 2 hours to set, then remove the cake from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into 16 squares.
Absolutely delicious! I added a little cherry liqueur and the result was perfect!
Really Yummy Dish!
This was so easy and they tasted amazing!!! Definitely would recommend making these. I took them on a family picnic and they were a real hit!!!
Made this with our left over chocolate from XMAS and choc Orange hobnobs.... Amazing!
Easy and quick to make and tastes great!
Love this, one of my favourite treats,
This is absolutely delicious and so easy to make
Love this little treat. Easy to make