Halve the chicken breasts. Season the plain flour. Finely shred the sweet heart cabbages. Finely slice the red onions. Juice the lemons. Toast the sesame seed. Very finely sliced the carrots.
For the Chicken Schnitzels
For the Sesame Slaw
And the rest...
- 1 Heat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7 (200°C for fan ovens) and grease a baking tray.
- 2 Whisk the egg and milk in one bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and chilli powder (if using) in another, and put the seasoned flour in a third bowl.
- 3 Cover the chicken fillets with clingfilm and flatten with a rolling pin.
- 4 Coat each fillet in the flour, shaking off any excess, then coat in the egg, followed by the breadcrumbs.
- 5 Place on the baking tray and brush with the oil. Cook for 12 minutes, turning halfway.
- 6 Mix together the carrots, cabbage, sesame seeds, onion, lemon juice and mayonnaise and season and serve with the schnitzels.
- Average per serving
- Calories 649.0kCal