Drain and rinse the tinned mixed beans. Dice the onions. Crush the garlic cloves. Roughly chop the parsley.
- 1 Colour the chicken legs in a heavy based pan on both sides, transfer these to an oven proof dish, season and then transfer these to the oven at 175oC or Gas mark 4- these will take around 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 2 In the same pan, add 2 tbsp olive oil and sauté the Onion until soft, once softened, add the Garlic and continue to stir so this does not burn
- 3 Now add the chopped thyme and stir this for a further 20 seconds, add the tomatoes and let this come up to the boil
- 4 Once the sauce had come up to the boil, add the tins of drained beans and stir.
- 5 Once the chicken is cooked, drain these on some kitchen towel
- 6 Zest the lemon over the chicken legs and use the juice to make a simple dressing with olive oil.
- 7 Serve the Chicken on top of the Cassoulet and some dressed Rocket on the side.
This was easy and very nice
Lovely Fresh Tasting Dish. Used Chicken Breast As Husband Doesnt Like Thighs. We thought it would be a nice sauce with tuna or swordfish.
Amazing And So Easy To Do!
- Average per serving
- Calories 405.0kCal