Cut the carrots into 2cm chunks. Cut the chicken breasts into 3cm chunks. Dissolve the cornflour in an equal amount of water. Chop the fresh flat-leaf parsley. Finely slice the leeks. Defrost the frozen puff pastry sheets. Beat the eggs.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the carrots and chicken, then season. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is opaque.
- 3 Stir in the vinegar. Add mustard to taste and the remaining ingredients, except the leeks, and cook for 15 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- 4 Add the leeks and divide the mixture among individual 12cm ovenproof serving bowls.
- 5 Unroll the pastry and cut into squares to fit over the bowls.
- 6 Brush the rims of the bowls with beaten egg, lay over the pastry and press to seal, cutting off any excess pastry.
- 7 Make a small slash in each of the pastry tops and brush with beaten egg.
- 8 Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is puffed up and golden.
- Average per serving
- Calories 760.0kCal