Cut the chicken breasts into strips. Finely slice the large red onions. Finely grate the Cheddar cheese. Slice the spring onions.
- 1 Heat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/gas 4 (160°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Stir-fry the chicken with the olive oil for 3-4 minutes.
- 3 Add the seasoning sachet and the onion. Cook for a further 2 minutes until the chicken is just cooked through.
- 4 Divide the mixture among the tortillas, sprinkle with 100g of the cheese and roll up tightly.
- 5 Mix the enchilada sauce with the chicken stock and spoon a little over the bottom of an ovenproof dish. Place the tortillas on top, spoon the remaining sauce around and over them and scatter with the remaining grated cheese.
- 6 Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- 7 Garnish with the spring onions to serve.