Cut the lemons into wedges. Slice the red peppers. Cut the chicken breasts into large chunks. Peel and thickly slice the whole chorizo.
- 1 Heat a sauté pan and add the chorizo. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until golden, then remove.
- 2 Lightly brown the chicken.
- 3 Add the peppers and paella starter paste, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4 Add the paella rice and chorizo, pour in the stock and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- 5 Stir in the peas, re-cover and turn off the heat. Leave to rest for 5 minutes, then serve garnished with the lemon and parsley.
This is really simple but tastes so good, the paella paste is a game changer. Will definitely make this one again
So easy and tasted amazing!
Really easy, really tasty I hope they don't stop selling that paste!
So easy and so tasty, my family loved it 👌👍
Lovely paella! Added a little seasoning throughout and left on the heat for about 5 more minutes. Also added King Prawns after the peppers and paste and been cooked through. Get everything prepared and ready to go and it's the easiest dish you'll ever make!
Made this dish and was very good will make again
Gorgeous, mix and match recipes between paella jar recipe and this one, hardly any difference. Added king prawns definitely do again.
Really tasty :)
We love this, it's not quick to make but it's simple and the flavours are delicious.
Absolutely delicious and very easy to make I have no hesitation in recommending this recipe.
Easy to make and tastes delicious :)
Delicious! I use less chorizo (the flavour can be overpowering) and add prawns, paprika and tumeric.
Fantastic recipe very tasty and so easy .Will definitely make again. Thanks M&S
Great recipe, easy to make, tasted amazing. Used slightly more chicken and chorizo than the recipe called for and it worked really well. Much praise from hubby!!
Delicious flavour and so easy to make highly recommend trying it
- Average per serving
- Calories 621.0kCal