Slice the garlic cloves. Separate the leaves and stalks of the thyme and discard of the stalks. Slice the chestnut mushrooms. Slice the Brie.
And the rest...
- 1 Make the pancake batter mix according to packet instructions. If you want some extra flavour, add in chopped parsley and a pinch of smoked paprika.
- 2 Heat the oil and fry the garlic. When it begins to sizzle, add the thyme leaves and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the mushrooms down for 5 minutes until they’re softened.
- 3 Cook four crepes and spread each one with the Cook With M&S cheese sauce, leaving aside a few spoonfuls. Top with the cooked mushrooms, add 1 slice of brie and a few spinach leaves. Fold the sides up and roll like a burrito.
- 4 Spoon 2 tbsp Cook With M&S cheese sauce into an ovenproof dish and place the rolled crepes on top. Add another tsp cheese sauce on top of the rolled crepes and top with a final slice of brie and a pinch of black pepper.
- 5 Grill at a medium heat on the middle shelf for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese sauce is bubbling and golden, and the top of the crepe is crispy.