Dice the M&S Select Farms tomatoes. Chop the coriander.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°c/180°c fan/ gas mark 6.
- 2 Cook the chicken for 27 minutes. Once cooked shred with a couple of forks.
- 3 While the chicken is cooking, make the dressing by blitzing the avocado, half of the coriander, the extra virgin olive oil, 100ml water, the juice of half the lime, and a good pinch of salt and pepper in a food processor.
- 4 Whizz up until smooth - you may need to add a splash more water to loosen - check the seasoning to taste, then set aside.
- 5 Toast the tacos in a hot dry frying pan for 30-60 seconds on each side until lightly golden and crisp.
- 6 Heat the rice in the microwave as per the packet instructions. Add to a bowl with the remaining coriander and the juice of the other lime half. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and mix together well.
- 7 Serve up by spreading 1 tsp of avocado dressing over each toasted taco almost to the edges. Divide the rice between the tacos spreading evenly across the sauce. Top each taco with the diced tomato and shredded chicken, and drizzle over the remaining avocado dressing.
- 8 If you want an extra kick, drizzle over some M&S extra hot chilli sauce.