Tear the fresh basil leaves. Grate the pecorino. Toast and roughly chop the blanched almonds. Shred the rotisserie whole roast chicken. Trim and finely shred the Brussels sprouts. Slice the spring onions. Slice the garlic cloves.
- 1 Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the garlic, chilli flakes and spring onions, and cook over a medium heat for 1 minute.
- 2 Add the sprouts and stir fry for 4-5 minutes, until just tender. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- 3 Stir the chicken gently through the sprouts mixture, along with the almonds and some seasoning.
- 4 Whisk together the extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and drizzle over the chicken mixture. Add the watercress, mixing gently to combine.
- 5 Transfer to a serving platter, then scatter over the pecorino and basil to serve.