Peel and cut the garlic cloves in half. Chop the fresh mint. Crumble the feta cheese.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 (170°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Brush the ciabatta slices on both sides with a third of the olive oil.
- 3 Bake on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes until golden.
- 4 Rub the toasted ciabatta with the cut side of the garlic clove.
- 5 Cook the broad beans in boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- 6 Drain and refresh under cold running water, then slip off the skins and discard.
- 7 Put the beans in a bowl and roughly crush with a fork.
- 8 Season with pepper, then stir in the mint and feta.
- 9 Spoon on top of the ciabatta, drizzle over the remaining oil and garnish with whole mint leaves to serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 400.0kCal