- 1 Heat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7
- 2 Halve the grapes and slice the baguette diagonally into 12-14 slices, about 1cm thick
- 3 In a small pan, bring the port to a boil, then simmer until reduced by half.
- 4 Add the grapes and set aside
- 5 Brush each side of the baguette slices with oil.
- 6 Place on a tray and bake for 5-6 minutes, turning, until golden.
- 7 Drain the grapes and return the port to the pan
- 8 Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, until reduced by half.
- 9 Stir in the truffle honey and set aside to cool
- 10 Divide the Brie among the toasts, then bake for 5 minutes, until the cheese softens
- 11 Top with grapes and a drizzle of the truffle-port reduction
- 12 Serve immediately, with green salad leaves
Brie Crostini Wonderful with aperitif drinks,tasty but homey hard to find..
Dee Dee Kemp
This tastes wonderful. I served this as a starter, and will definitely have again as a lunch or party food. Very tasty.
- Average per serving
- Calories 139.0kCal