Soften the unsalted butter.
- 1 Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4.
- 2 Lightly grease and line a 1kg loaf tin. Peel and roughly chop 2 of the bananas.
- 3 Place the butter, honey, eggs, chopped bananas, cinnamon, flour and baking powder in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- 4 Decant into a large mixing bowl, and stir through 75g cereal.
- 5 Spoon the mixture into the tin.
- 6 Slice the remaining banana into long, thin lengths and lay these lengthways over the surface of the mixture.
- 7 Scatter over the remaining cereal, and bake on the middle shelf for 40-45 minutes, until golden and firm to the touch.
- 8 Remove from the oven and drizzle over a little honey.
- 9 Allow the loaf to cool in the tin for at least 30 minutes before removing and cutting into slices.
- 10 Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Average per serving
- Calories 205.0kCal