Separate the eggs.
- 1 Beat together the ricotta, milk, egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
- 2 Sift the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt into the bowl and gently fold together until combined.
- 3 Stir in two thirds of the berries.
- 4 In a separate clean, dry bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff.
- 5 Fold them carefully into the blueberry mixture.
- 6 Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan. Drop heaped tablespoons of the mixture into the pan and flatten slightly. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 7 Turn the pancakes over and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- 8 Repeat in batches until you have made 3 pancakes per serving.
- 9 Serve warm with the remaining blueberries, Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey.
- Average per serving
- Calories 420.0kCal