Peeled, deseeded and cut into 4cm cubes the butternut squash. Chop the coriander. Crumble the feta.
- 1 Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4
- 2 Put the squash, thyme and garlic in a roasting tin and season
- 3 Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil, then roast for 35-45 minutes, until tender and golden
- 4 Squeeze the garlic from its skin.
- 5 Meanwhile, put the couscous in a bowl and add 300ml boiling water.
- 6 Set aside for 15 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- 7 Use a sharp knife to peel and slice 4 of the oranges.
- 8 Squeeze the juice from the remaining orange, whisk this with the remaining oil, and season.
- 9 Stir the pomegranate seeds, rocket and coriander into the couscous (reserving some to scatter over).
- 10 Divide among 6 plates and top with the squash, sliced oranges, feta, remaining pomegranate seeds, rocket and coriander
- 11 Drizzle with the dressing to serve.