Chop the flat-leaf parsley. Cut the ready-cooked beetroot into wedges. Crumble the feta cheese.
- 1 Heat the grill to high.
- 2 Spread out the hazelnuts on a baking tray and grill for 2-3 minutes until toasted, shaking the tray occasionally.
- 3 Leave to cool, rub to remove the skins, then chop.
- 4 Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard, season to taste with salt, pepper and a little honey, then stir through the parsley.
- 5 Put the beetroot into a bowl, pour over the dressing and toss.
- 6 Transfer to a serving dish, then sprinkle with the hazelnuts and feta cheese.
- Average per serving
- Calories 170.0kCal