Thinly slice the rump steak. Cut the cucumber into ribbons. Lightly toast the sesame seed.
- 1 Mix the paste and crunchy peanut butter and spoon half over the steak in a bowl. Leave to marinate for 2 hours (or overnight).
- 2 Stir the remaining paste mix into the water to make a dipping sauce and set aside in the fridge.
- 3 Soak wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes, then thread 2-3 slices of beef onto each skewer.
- 4 Heat the grill to high and cook the beef for 1-2 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- 5 Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the beef and serve on the cucumber, along with the dipping sauce and a few coriander leaves to garnish.
- Average per serving
- Calories 517.0kCal