Finely chop the garlic cloves. Finely chop the onions. Finely chop the celeries.
- 1 Heat the olive oil in a large pan and fry the mince for 5 minutes until browned.
- 2 Drain off any excess fat, leaving roughly 1 tsp per serving.
- 3 Push the mince to one side of the pan, add the onion, celery, garlic clove and fennel seeds, then season. Cook for 3-4 minutes until softened, then mix into the mince.
- 4 Stir through the tomato purée, then add the chopped tomatoes and oregano. Bring to a simmer, cover, then gently cook for 20 minutes.
- 5 Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions.
- 6 Drain well, then serve the spaghetti topped with the bolognese, Parmesan and basil leaves.
- Average per serving
- Calories 575.0kCal