Slice the onions. Dice the tomatoes. Halve, stone and slice the avocados. Cut the limes into wedges. Drain and rinse the tinned red kidney beans. Grate the mature Cheddar.
- 1 Heat the oil in a large frying pan and gently fry the onion for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- 2 Add the smoked paprika and cook for a further 1 minute.
- 3 Stir in the beans and tomatoes; season to taste.
- 4 Grill one side of each tortilla for 2 minutes.
- 5 Turn over and divide the kidney bean mix between them. Scatter over the cheese and grill again until the cheese melts.
- 6 Lift onto a plate and divide the avocado slices over the top.
- 7 Sprinkle with coriander and serve with a lime wedge.
- Average per serving
- Calories 665.0kCal