Finely chop the dark chocolate.
- 1 To make the sauce, put the chocolate into a small bowl.
- 2 In a small saucepan, gently heat the cream and butter, until the butter has melted.
- 3 Bring to the boil, then pour over the chocolate.
- 4 Leave for a few seconds, then stir until melted and glossy.
- 5 Peel the banana and split it down the centre, then place on a plate, cut-sides facing up.
- 6 Scatter over half the berries and 1 tbsp desiccated coconut, then top with scoops of the frozen yogurt.
- 7 Scatter over the remaining berries, then drizzle with approximately half the chocolate sauce and finish with the rest of the desiccated coconut.
- 8 Serve immediately – with two spoons.
- 9 You can store the leftover sauce in the fridge for up to 3 days.