Cut the lemons into wedges. Finely chop the garlic cloves.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Put the lemons and tomatoes in a shallow roasting tin, and season. Add the garlic and drizzle over 1 tbsp olive oil. Roast for 10 minutes.
- 3 Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add the sea bass, skin-side down, and cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden, then turn and cook for another minute.
- 4 Arrange the sea bass skin-side up in the roasting tin and scatter with the herbs. Drizzle over the remaining oil and transfer to the oven for 5 minutes.
- 5 Serve with rocket leaves and crusty bread.
Easy And Delicious!
The None Chef
This recipe is easy and more importantly tasty! This app is so easy to use and far better than others - wish I had found it earlier!
This meal is quick, easy and delicious. Nice and healthy too!
These recipes are Amazon, love this app.