Halve the nectarines. Zest the oranges. Crush the cantuccini biscuits. Chop the pistachios. Juice the oranges.
- 1 Heat oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas 5.
- 2 Put 100ml water in a saucepan with the syrup ingredients, and bring to a boil.
- 3 Simmer for 2-3 mins. Set aside.
- 4 Put the nectarines in a baking dish, cut side up.
- 5 Strain the syrup, pour it over the nectarines and bake for 15 mins, or until the fruit is soft.
- 6 Meanwhile, mix the mascarpone, orange zest and honey in a bowl until smooth.
- 7 Serve the nectarines drizzled with syrup from the baking dish, and topped with a dollop of mascarpone, with the cantuccini biscuits and pistachios scattered over