Peel and halve 3/4 of the clementines then juice the remainder. Remove and retain the seeds from the vanilla pods. Roughly crush the honey and oat cookies. Cut the butter into small cubes.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6 (180°C for fan ovens). Place the clementines in a baking dish cut side up, so they fit snugly.
- 2 Mix together the clementine juice, sugar, cardamom pods and vanilla seeds.
- 3 Pour over the clementines and tuck the vanilla pod in between. Dot over the butter and roast for 10 minutes.
- 4 Sprinkle over the crushed cookies and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes or until the biscuits turn golden.
- 5 Serve with the syrupy juices and ice cream.
Have made this twice over the last couple of weeks. A lovely refreshing dessert which everyone raves over. I will be making this again and again!!
I was a guest at a dinner party. Your sweet was fantastic, baked to perfection by our host.
- Average per serving
- Calories 184.0kCal