Slice diagonally the carrots. Finely shred the spring onions. Slice diagonally the M&S Select Farms sugar snap peas. Defrost the M&S frozen Icelandic cod loins.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- 2 For the salad dressing, combine 2 tbsp of the Cook with M&S Korean BBQ paste with the juice of ½ a lime and ½ tbsp honey or sugar. Taste and adjust the sugar, adding more to taste, and set aside.
- 3 Soak the rice noodles in freshly boiled water for 4 minutes, as per the packet instructions, then drain.
- 4 Toss the carrot, spring onions, sugar snap peas and beansprouts together in a large bowl. Add the cooked noodles and mix thoroughly.
- 5 Meanwhile, pat the cod dry with kitchen paper to remove any excess moisture and place on a baking tray lined with a little oil. Spread 1 heaped tsp of Cook with M&S Korean BBQ paste onto each fillet to cover the fish.
- 6 Bake for 7-10 minutes, until the fish is just cooked through in the middle and the glaze has caramelised a little.
- 7 Toss the noodle salad with the dressing and serve alongside the fish with some lime wedges on the side.