Wash, trim and slice the medium leeks. Grate the Cheddar cheese.
- 1 Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the bacon until crisp and golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on kitchen paper.
- 2 Add the leek and thyme to the pan, season and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
- 3 Heat the cheese sauce gently in a small pan.
- 4 Meanwhile, cook the broccoli in boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and add to the leeks with the bacon.
- 5 Pour a drop of oil into the broccoli water and blanch the lasagne sheets for 1 minute, depending on taste, then drain well.
- 6 On 2 plates, layer up 3 sheets of pasta with the broccoli mixture and the cheese sauce, finishing with some mixture and sauce on top. Scatter with grated Cheddar to serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 555.0kCal