Halve and stone the plums. Split the vanilla pods lengthways.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 (170°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Arrange the plums, cut-side up, in a roasting tin with the cinnamon, star anise and vanilla pod. Drizzle over the honey and roast for 10-20 minutes, until the plums are tender but still hold their shape.
- 3 Choose 1 plum half per person for decoration and set aside. Leave the others to cool.
- 4 Whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks, then fold in the yogurt.
- 5 Break the meringue into chunky pieces and fold into the mixture, with the cooled plums and any cooking juices (discard the spices).
- 6 Divide among serving glasses and top with a plum half.
Absolutely delicious, very quick and easy, looks great too
Great recipe! It was a hit for me considering I'm only 10! 5*
- Average per serving
- Calories 110.0kCal