Halve the cherry tomatoes. Stone, peel and slice the avocados. Frozen or fresh, cook and cool the young garden peas. Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh coriander.
- 1 Use a vegetable peeler to shave the asparagus spears into long, thin ribbons, starting from the thicker bottom end.
- 2 Transfer to a large bowl.
- 3 To make the dressing, whisk together the lime juice, mustard and olive oil.
- 4 Season to taste.
- 5 Just before serving, add the cherry tomatoes, avocados, peas, coriander and dressing to the shaved asparagus.
- 6 Toss gently until well combined, then transfer to a large platter to serve.
I loved the mix of ingredients. Creamy, fresh and sweet.
Great idea adding peas. Will serve again at the next BBQ.
Super simple. Really tasty.
- Average per serving
- Calories 316.0kCal