Use extra olive oil according to pack instructions for the 500g No Knead Italian-style Dough Mixes. Trim the extra-fine asparagus. Slice the echalion shallots. Tear into bite-size pieces the buffalo mozzarella.
- 1 Follow the pack instructions to make the dough for the focaccia.
- 2 Cook the asparagus in boiling salted water for 1 minute, then drain and refresh under cold running water.
- 3 Leave to drain on kitchen paper.
- 4 Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the shallots for 2-3 minutes, until softened and golden.
- 5 Season and set aside.
- 6 To assemble the focaccia, follow the pack instructions and pour oil into a deep baking tray.
- 7 Flatten the proved dough into the tray, then spread with the pesto and top with the shallots.
- 8 Scatter over the mozzarella, then arrange the asparagus in straight lines on top, pushing it into the dough slightly.
- 9 Bake for 30 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
Definitely not ready in 45 minutes, cause the dough needs to sit a lot, but it's worth it, because the result is absolutely delicious. The focaccia has a perfect texture and the topping go well together, however i also put some sun dried tomatoes on top.