Zest and juice the limes. Deseed and chop the red chillis. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Peel and finely slice the carrots into matchsticks. Deseed and finely slice the cucumber into half-moons. Finely slice the spring onions. Finely slice the leaf Sweetheart cabbage. Shred the cooked turkey. Chop the fresh coriander. Chop the mint leaves.
For the Dressing
For the Salad
And the rest...
- 1 Mix together the dressing ingredients, adding the sugar to taste.
- 2 Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and rinse under cold water; set aside.
- 3 Put the sliced vegetables, shredded turkey and noodles in a bowl and mix well.
- 4 Pour over the dressing, add half the herbs and half the nuts and toss together.
- 5 Spoon the salad onto a platter. Sprinkle with the remaining herbs and nuts to serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 205.0kCal