Halve the red chillis. Juice the limes. Shell the broad beans. Slice the radish. Remove and retain the leaves from the coriander.
- 1 Put half the chilli, half the lime juice plus the chicken stock in a large pan and bring to the boil.
- 2 Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer, add the chicken and poach for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside to cool.
- 3 Add the broad beans to the stock and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 4 Drain the beans, reserving some cooking liquid, and refresh under cold running water. Carefully slip the beans out of their grey skins.
- 5 Tear the chicken into shreds and place in a bowl. Stir in the broad beans, radishes and watercress, and scatter over the coriander.
- 6 De-seed and finely chop the rest of the chilli.
- 7 Whisk the ketjap manis with the olive oil, chilli, lime juice plus 1 tbsp of the cooking liquid, and pour over the salad. Mix well and serve.
Very nice and easy would recommend to everyone who likes chicken and salad
- Average per serving
- Calories 222.0kCal