Cut the aubergines into wedges. Chop the peanuts. Thinly slice the mange tout. Grate the carrots. Thinly slice the red peppers. Finely chop the coriander.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C/180 degrees C fan/Gas mark 4. Line a baking tray with foil. Toss the aubergine wedges in the vegetable oil, and roast for 15 minutes.
- 2 Combine the Cook with M&S soy, ginger and garlic paste with the honey and juice of half a lime.
- 3 Remove the aubergine from the oven and drizzle over half the dressing, tossing it so it coats the aubergine. Return to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- 4 Cook the noodles as per packet instructions and drain. Meanwhile, mix together dressing ingredients.
- 5 Pour the remaining dressing over the drained noodles, mixing in the mange tout, carrots, and red peppers, with half the coriander.
- 6 To serve, lay the roasted aubergine over the salad and noodles, and dress with chopped peanuts, remaining coriander, and the juice of half a lime.