Drain the marinated artichoke.
- 1 Boil the peas for 2 minutes, then drain and refresh.
- 2 Arrange them on a serving platter with the artichokes and rocket.
- 3 Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice, season and drizzle over the salad.
- 4 Cut 12 thin slices from the baguette.
- 5 Toast it on both sides, then spread generously with the goat's cheese.
- 6 Arrange the toast on top of the salad, and serve immediately.
Loved it, I added more rocket and peas and it was all eaten up. The lemon juice and oil is the simplest but best dressing with marinated artichokes.
- Average per serving
- Calories 362.0kCal