Core and thinly slice the Cox apples. Grate the Cheddar cheese. Melt the butter.
- 1 Heat the grill to high.
- 2 In a bowl, mix together the cheese, butter, cider, mustard powder and flour.
- 3 Toast the brioche slices on both sides until golden, then put them on a baking sheet.
- 4 Arrange the apple slices on top, then spread a thick layer of cheese mixture over the apples.
- 5 Grill for 3-4 minutes, until golden. Serve straightaway with a handful of watercress.
Excellent with or without apple. Very quick and easy to make
Was simple to make and really tasty! Perfect!
So amazing for a night time snack so easy and quick to cook absolutely delicious. A winner
Twer yum.....try it it's easy.
A very tasty upmarket version of cheese on toast good on ciabatta rolls.
- Average per serving
- Calories 330.0kCal