Melt the butter. Halve and stone the plums. Peel, core and chop the peas.
For the Pancakes
For the Compote
And the rest...
- 1 Put the flour, baking powder, sugar and a pinch of salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2 In a jug, whisk together the egg, milk and melted butter. Pour on to the dry ingredients and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- 3 For the compote, gently heat the conserve and syrup with the pears for 2-3 minutes.
- 4 Add the plums and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, or until the fruit is tender but still retains its shape. Transfer to a bowl.
- 5 Heat a little butter in a frying pan, then ladle the batter into the pan – roughly 2 tbsp per pancake. Cook for about 2 minutes over a low-to-medium heat or until bubbles appear on top of the pancakes.
- 6 Turn over and cook for a further 30 seconds until golden. Transfer to a warm plate.
- 7 Repeat with the remaining batter, making 3 pancakes per person in total.
- 8 For each serving, layer up 3 pancakes with the fruit compote and yogurt, then scatter with the caramelised nuts.
- Average per serving
- Calories 515.0kCal